Hi
If multiple users are using the same model at same time there will be performance issues . How to reduce these performance issues , Is there any solution for it in Anaplan ?
Thanks
Tejaswini
@tejaswini
I would recommend reviewing our Best Practices articles (can be found here) focusing on:
Thanks,
Rob
Great question - the short answer is yes, the more users you have the more it will impact performance.
@rob_marshall pointed you to the best practice articles. I would also highly recommend reading those.
In particular read how to perform concurrency testing by @andy_tarr and @elizabeth_schaf
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Model-Concurrency-Testing/Model-Concurrency-Testing-Process/ta-p/27185
This will really open your eyes to what's going on. I refer to this article all the time.
I particularly like how they organized by team responsibility. You can add this directly into your project plan or master bucket if you happen to be using the Anaplan Way!
Hi @tejaswini
Another point to consider that is sometimes you can give access to the NEW UX App without having to give access to the Anaplan Model and this can sometimes help with having less peope in the actual model which will slow down performance.
Usman
Hi Usman @usman.zia,
I'm interested in knowing more about your point here. I thought, in order to access the data on new UX, you had to have access to the model associated to the page/app.
Could you please elaborate how you can have access to the new UX app without giving access to the model?
Thank you very much in advance!
Best,
Amy
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…