I have completed my L1 and L2 certifcation exams and would like to know what are the next steps for getting certified as a solution architect.
Thanks in Advance
@SachinMohandas
You have to be The Anaplan Way (TAW) certified to achieve certified model builder status. Once you achieve that then there will be a level 3 exam/certification (coming soon) which every aspiring solution architect has to pass. Post that there will be one more technical exam for solution architect which I believe will be a paid one. You can track your journey on learning center.
Thanks,
Misbah
Since the new Solution architect exam is not available, the old exam is still active. You can complete the Anaplan way training and you will be able to take the Solution architect exam.
Hi Yash,
I have not found the old solution architect exam link on anaplan portal, could you help me to get this link.
https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=909
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…