HI,
users should add/update the changes in the module.This should reflect in the Target modules while they submit. Like if already there is employee assigned to company and again if we wanted to update the details of employee how do we do that?
@SaiPrasanth.Guthula
I really like this question because it gets to the core competitive advantage of Anaplan which, of course, is connected planning.
Assuming I understand your question correctly, the ability to have changes in the source show up in the target can happen one of two ways:
- Through formulas. To use formulas though the source and target must be in the same model.
- Through data integration. You can create "actions" in the target model that will move the changes from the source to the target. Lots of ways to do this from manual to automatic.
Let me know what your use case is more specifically maybe a screenshot or two (nothing proprietary though), and I can provide a solution example!
Great question @SaiPrasanth.Guthula. Let's get you in a good place with what you're trying to do.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…