Hi All,
For line 3 in my module, I am trying to sum ONLY the lines where Total Inventory = Regular (Dimension), how should I setup this equation?
@jimfeng5
If you don't already have a SYS module for the Inventory dimension, create one. Create a line item (formatted as a boolean) and name it "Sum for Regular". Click the boolean to true for all members that you want to be in this calculation (could be one, could be many).
In your module, the formula would be: If SYS Inventory.Sum for Regular then do the sum else 0.
Hope this helps,
Rob
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…