Team,
I am currently using MAILTO function and would like to insert a link in the body of email the specific dashboard in Anaplan.
Please help.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Tom
Hi @tompatrick.ting
You can insert link directly in the body of the text but make sure it should start with https://www. I have attached below screenshot for reference
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
@tompatrick.ting
No, you can't publish any link in MAILTO function that can take you directly to the specific dashboard in Anaplan.
Hi @tompatrick.ting ,
I do not see any option to send the URL to a specific dashboard. If it's always the same dashboard (depending on user's role maybe?) then I would send the e-mail with the request to log in to Anaplan and set this dashboard as Landing Dashboard. Meaning that when they open Anaplan they would see this dashboard immediately. However, if it's request to see different dashboard each time, that would not be that sustainable workaround.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…