I completed the last two steps but the first two I just can't seem to get right.
@krw6
Check your REV02 module and see how you spelled the Volume line item.
The error you're getting is saying that it can't find the "Volumes" line item. You may have spelled it differently.
Hi @krw6
I think you use wrong line item from module REV02, you need check again your line item name
not just copy formula from activity
regards,
panji
Hi @krw6 ,
It looks like Line item error because the line item you are using differ from that line item which is in REV02. Please check on it.
Thanks,
Naushad
Hi @krw6,
Error is in your line item name.
Double click your current line item or the line item which you are trying to write the formula and select the appropriate line item from REV02 Volume Inputs Module.
In this approach you won't be writing, instead Anaplan will help you in fetching the name.
Sorna Raja Prabhu
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…