Hi, I read that Anaplan language is browser-based but I changed my browser language to Spanish and I still see it in English... is there any additional step I missed? Thanks!
Hi @vickyaladro,
I just tested myself. I changed the browser language from English to Polish in Google Chrome settings -> closed the browser and opened it again (if it does not work, I would also check with keyboard settings).
Now, in Anaplan, certain parts are in Polish, the only odd thing is that "Run" button is never translated.. I know from colleagues from Spanish office that it's the same for them.
Hi,
Currently, Anaplan only exists in English. When I say Anaplan I mean the menus, buttons, right clic,pop ups.
Of course you can create your content (dashboard and pages elements ) in any language you want.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…