Hey I am trying to complete level one module data importing for product details and am encountering problems. I think it might be size but I don't know where to match. Can someone help? Here are some screenshots.
Hi @KMc
Can you please attach the screenshot?
Thanks
Akhtar
Hi @KMc,
I think you have not attached screenshots. If you add them, I will try to assist!
Here are the pictures
It means that your line item is formatted as a "Size" list.
However, what you are trying to import does not exists on "Size" list.
First, you need to update your "Size" list and then import.
Maybe you missed this point of creating "Size" list? Go back to Part 4 of Level 1 training and double check 🙂
Hope this helps!
@KMc
You are getting below error because you haven't import the data into your Size list, first import data into size list then try to import data into the product list
I tried reuploading the size data but even then there is an error
Hello @KMc
As @Akhtar.shahbaz mentioned it, it seems you might have skipped one step when uploading the data into the lists (see attached screenshot)
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…