hi,
I am unable to publish it to the dashboard
Have done the necessary selections
Hi @Donna Marie,
Once you have generated the chart, you can see chart options in your left panel.
To the bottom on left panel you can see the option "Publish to dashboard".
Select the dashboard which you want to publish.
if you couldn't able to see those option, try refreshing the browser else try in different browser.
i hope it helps.
Thanks
I can view the publish button but it doesn't publish when I select the dashboard name that was already created
I tried to publish as New Dashboard, it does not prompt me for the name of the new dashboard
the publish button just wouldn't work
@Donna Marie - Clear all cookies and try using different browser.
if still you are facing the same issue, then it is a technical problem.
so drop a mail to Anaplan support team(support@anaplan.com) stating your issue.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…