Hi Friends,
I want to know, I have 6 Modules.
Mod1 data flows to Mod2----> Finally Mod6.
Now can I create any Action to automate the full process?
Hi,
You mean the data flow from Mod 1 to Mod2, then Mod 2 to Mod 3.. So on...
Are you importing the data from Mod 1-2, 2-3,.. 5-6?. If yes then Create a Process to achieve the sequential run, in that process include all the 5 actions sequentially.
Anapedia Process link, check this
Regards,
Vignesh M
Am not sure about the ask here, let me say what I understood,
1. Create a saved view and apply the filter.
2. Keep your filter line items in SYS module and write the logic in the way you want.
Every new data will get appended? - Yes, List items added in the future will be appended automatically in the saved view.
~Vignesh M
Thanks @VIGNESH.M.
I will create the 5 actions and then 1 process.
Please tell me @VIGNESH.M can we create Saved View by Action.
Means: I am talking about automatic Filtering & Saving the required Line Items.
Every new data will get appended?
Thanks a lot @VIGNESH.M.
I was seeking that response.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…