What is this error?
This error occured when I added "[SUM:XXXX][LOOKUP:YYYY]"
Hi,
Pls correct the syntax,
Value[SUM:XXX, LOOKUP:YYY]
~Vignesh
Hi Vignesh, thx for the reply!
I tried, but still cause a same error...
I am not sure about the error reason,
#1. Are you facing this issue only for this line item? try writing the formula for some other line items
#2. Can you refresh the model and try again/ try it in some other browser
Post the screenshot of your source data and target data info.
~Vignesh M
Hi @Tsuyoshi_Inoue,
Such type of error occurs if your formula is wrong.
This error doesn't give description of why it has occurred, but there is a mistake in your formula.
You are using the combination of sum and lookup, so check your formula.
As per best practice use Sum and Lookup Individually, because when you use individually performance or calculation speed gets increased.
Thanks,
Sorna Raja Prabhu
do you get this error every time you try to write your formula?
I would expect that this was caused due to the restore action performed by someone else in the meantime.
Anyway, your syntax is also not correct, should be SUM: XX, LOOKUP: XX.
However, as a part of best practices, it is not recommended to combine this two functions together. Check out this short class: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/On-Demand-Courses/Compound-Functions-SUM-LOOKUP-SELECT/ta-p/63715
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…