I have completed the conclusion exam of Level-2 and uploaded the model history also. Past 24
Hi @SumitUpadhyay
~ Sorna Raja Prabhu
you can download the certificate after completing the survey.
Thanks for your reply I have completed the survey and getting the below updates please let me know if you have any idea
Hi Sumit,
I think you must have missed some part of the training. Do you want to scroll up and check if something is missed. YOu have to complete that and check again.
Thanks,
Yash
Below is the status of the Sprint-3 Exam showing in the dashboard although I have completed the exam and have the passing screen shot for my reference.
Although you have completed the certification, there must be some training which you might no have completed or the completion tick is not selected. scroll up to all the training and see what is unticked.
Thanks everyone for your help, Sprint-3 exam I had completed but it was showing me as not completed. Luckily I had exam result screen shot which I shared with support team and in turn they have change the status and closed my case and also got the certificate also
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…