Import Action Into List from Saved View is not importing all values (no failures/ignores/duplicates)
I've setup an import action from a saved view to a list in a different model & workspace. It imports without any failures or ignores, but it does not import all of the items. Why is it not importing all items & how do I change the view and/or import action to fix it?
Source (Data Anonymized):
- 3 dimensions pivoted to rows
- Time & Version as page selectors
- Actual version is hidden
- Reporting Key & 01 Gross fields are not dimensionalized by version
- 2 filters
- 1st filter on time to only show forecast periods
- 2nd filter on 3 row dimensions to only show rows that have non-zero data
Destination: The Reporting Key is first imported into the name of a non-numbered list. Then the data is imported into a module only dimensionalized by that Reporting Key as seen below.
Here is the problem: Only 3 of the 9 entries imported into the List & then into the Module. How do I fix it so that all 9 entries import?
The import actions do not error. There are no ignored entries, no duplicate entries, and no failed entries.
I've tried the below solutions without success.
- User Access: I tried checking my user access since it looks like only Season B imported. I have access to all seasons & products. Also, in other months, Season A does import.
- List Character Limit: I manually added the 6 keys that were not imported successfully. Therefore I do not believe it is a list character limit issue.
- Dimensionality issue: The reporting key is not dimensionalized by version. I tried dimensionalized it by version, but it did not change anything.
- Pivoting error: I know that often import issues arise when all dimensions are not pivoted to rows. However there is a limit of 3 dimensions on the rows (silly rule). Additionally, I do not believe it is a pivoting issue because the time period import fine (as a page selector) but of the rows shown, some do not import.
Thank you for your help! It seems like the saved view filters to show 9 items, but then it filters to show only 3 items when the import action runs... but why? I appreciate any and all help!