Hi,
In my module I am using a Week Time Scale however, I don't want period to display in it also, I don't want any filter or hidden technique to achieve the same.
Thanks!
Hi @sharmagh ,
If the time scale is in the applies to it will have to be visible. Else you can't identify which week (or aggregation) you'd like to see in the view/module.
You could hide it in the dashboards or worksheets. Or build a module without the time scale. A bit depending on what you'd like to do with it.
Maybe a good question to ask yourself is: if I don't need to see it/be able to filter by it. Why do I need it there?
Maarten.
@MaartenGijbels
Thank you! I got the answer.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…