Hello Anaplan Community,
I am new to Anaplan. How can I practice building pages and dashboards. Is there any practice environment for Anaplan. Thanks for your suggestions
@sureshsonti
Once you log in, if you go to the top right you can click on your initials and then go to manage models
From there, you can add a model by clicking "New"
From there, you can use that as a sandbox and practice all you want on all aspects of Models.
Jason
No, there is no Sandbox environment provided for anyone to practice. However there is a separate program for students called University Connect which is free after registering for it. Learn More
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/University-Connect/Learn-About-the-Program/ta-p/35693
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…