I am just doing the test now, question is asking about FY21. All my downloads are actual 2019 and budget 2020. Am I missing something
@ciara
Hi.
In this case you should have a calendar that extended into 2021. Your calculation will provide you a value in 2021.
I think question 7 and 8 will ask for 2021 data.
The most important thing to remember about these questions is the EMP02 line items. Make absolutely sure you entered the right calculations.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…