Level 1 Model Building - September 8-11, 2020 - US Virtual
This class is for Anaplan Partners and Customers only.
This will be a virtual instructor led class that will run from 10am-3pm CST each day.
Summary: In this course, you will learn the foundational Anaplan concepts and technical model building skills that you need to constructively participate in an Anaplan implementation. This is a hands-on course; where you will build a Finance model for Unicorn Candy Company. This course is supported by over 50 micro-lessons (5-10 minutes in length) on an assortment of topics to help you build your first model.
Course Objectives: By the end of this class, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the elements of DISCO (Data, Input, System, Calculation, and Output) in a model schema.
- Build a model in Anaplan that includes modules, lists, line items and hierarchies.
- Import data into a model.
- Construct formulas and functions to calculate data and reference modules.
- Build end user dashboards that include grids, charts, and lists.
- Assign role-based model access permissions.