LEVEL 2 - Sprint 3 Shipping Time Weeks INV01

I am currently on sprint 3. Even though I have almost figured out every formula in INV 01. I am not able to get the formula for pulling data for shipping times weeks. I am currently using the formula:

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

The value is 0 for each column. Can you please help me out with this formula

Comments

• Hi @Parth1106,

I would suggest following approach, first compare dimensions between two modules

TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week: Time, P2 Products, Shipping Methods

INV01 Inventory Ordering: Time, P3 SKU

Both modules are on weekly level, therefore that goes directly.

You correctly used LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product to go from P3 SKU to P2 Products.

However you are still missing something, try to compare modules and figure out what is missing in your formula.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I will try to help! 

• HI @filip.sypniewski, I do understand that I am missing the reference to the shipping method in my module. I earlier used the following formula:

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)' [LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: 'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Default Shipping]

But on using this I am getting the following error:

Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result. 

I have tried with every possible module in the lookup function still I am not able to map the shipping modules in this formula. 

Thabks

• Thanks @filip.sypniewski  I got it. Thanks a lot for your help

• Hi @Parth1106, I am stuck at the same point. Could you pls help.

• Hi @yagupta ,

Can you please specify at which point you are stuck.

• Hi @Parth1106 its resolved now. Thanks a lot for your response.
  • @Parth1106 @filip.sypniewski 

Hi there,

I am having the same issues right now along with a few other formulas for this portion of the certification. Any help would be great!

• @Parth1106 

Hi I have tried the same exact formula and gotten the same error message: "Dimension of mapping used for lookup doesn't match any dimension of the result"

Any updates on how to do this? Its the last formula I need for this activity 

• Hi!

So i used 'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method] formula for the Shipping time weeks line item, Though the formula is accepted, the line item is populated as zero across the board.. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks

Tulsi

• HINT, you have the Shipping Method in the same model. I was also struggling with that. You can refer to the example in EXAMPLE of LOOKUP in the 

• @TulasiNayak 

I faced difficulty in getting the values for Shipping Time Weeks line item using the same formula but I figured it out myself (by revising/trying the activities back and fourth) why the values not populated.

In my case the values from the line items of TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week module were not populated already (may be bcz I didn't find any activity to populate the values for this). After using YEARVALUE function I was able to get the values in it's line items [Shipping Time (Weeks), Cost per 1000 Units] on weekly time scale.

And then formula that was already accepted (but values were 0) for Shipping Time Weeks populated with the values.

So if anyone face same issue, make sure to do the above as well. Feel free to ask me if any doubt on my explanation above.

Thanks