Level 3-Sprint 1-Tar01: PY Account/PY Country Product Family %
I am able to have the correctly summed PY Country and Product Family sales roll into the PY Account revenue but my % don't add up to 100% in the check module. They are about 3-5X higher. I have validated all input data but can't seem to get them to only add to 100%. Any help would be appreciated.
I had faced the same issue.
Recheck your Sum% formula.
Relook at TAR01 module, PY Account revenue and PY Country & Product family sales need formula tweaks.
If you are not able to configure, pls share a screenshot of blueprint view of TAR01.
1. Country - fine
2. P1 Product Family - fine
3. PY Country and Product Family Sales- Relook on this (Lookup and SUM functions to be used)
4. Initial Country Sales Target :- Seems fine
5. PY Account Revenue :- Relook at this formula (Lookup needs to be changed)
6. PY account/PY Country Product Family:- Seems you need to Interchange numerator and denominator
7. Inital Account Sales Target :- Its an increase that can be found from (PY Country and Product Family Sales) and (PY account/PY Country Product Family) not % Increase.
Hope this helps
How are you?
I just created the TAR01 module, but the number of Initial Country Sales Target is not correct.
Here is correct number:
I think my formula of Initial Country Sales Target is not correct. Could you give me any hints? Please.
I can't find where the problem is.
Can you help with correct formula for that item?