I have attached a decision tree for deciding on a Data Integration Method. I believe will be helpful to us with Clients to help them decide the best path based on resources and skill sets available in an organization.
Please feel free to share!
Hi @hsich1020 ,
Thanks for sharing the decision tree! It helps with the decision making process indeed.
One thing that I observed, if a client needs a process to be Automated and Anaplan Connect is not enough to do the job, they will want an ETL no matter what.
Kind regards,
Costa
Thank you. I have a chart of Pros and Cons. I will add that to the "Cons" of Anaplan Connect
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…