Hi,
I added a card with a chat. in the chart design i want to change the colors of each one of the bars, but I can only see two.Is there a way to see all of the items in the series and change their color?
Thank you
@CommunityMember127578
That's weird. Do you have any show/hide or filters applied. If yes, remove and republish. Also repivot once and try to publish.
Make sure all the bars that you want to see are in Rows of Pivot
I had a filter on the view. I removed it, saved and repivot. Then I saw everything. Thank you @Misbah
I had the same issue where I had a product filter that was limiting what was shown. I found that if I changed the select to show the top level (which ensured all the rows were shown when I previewed in designer) that I could then publish and use my filters as normal. The color selection then stays for all possible filters.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…