And now for some fun.
Thank you @tomphelps3 for contributing this picture!
@JaredDolich ,
I am not sure I should be allowed to answer this.
Hey @JaredDolich Tom actually just told me about the T-shirt 🙂does this disqualify me too? 😄
@rob_marshall
You are most qualified to answer. We're very inclusive here on the Community Site!
@einas.ibrahim
Absolutely you can answer but you have to give ALL the details about what it means. Not just it's meaning but also it's significance.
@JaredDolich Ok I am out. What is the penalty? Should I tell where did you get that tee shirt instead?🤨
@Misbah
It's got to be past midnight there - you must be one of those super-humans that don't need sleep.
Anyway, all answers are accepted even if you're sleep deprived. Hub-14. Hub-14. What's so special about Hub-14?
Sounds like a song...
I believe our first Hub was in 2013 and Hub14 was in San Fran. Hub is the previous CPX, so it is the week (3 days) that clients/partners could interact with Anaplan experts and get product roadmaps, demos, etc. I believe Hub14 is when we unveiled numbered lists, if I am not mistaken.
Rob
Nicely handled!!!
@JaredDolich
Just curious, what were you looking for exactly?
Just some fun. Most people probably don't realize Hub## was Anaplan's first set of user group meetings. I wasn't sure if 13 or 14 was the first, but you just answered that.
I didn't really get started until July 2017 with Anaplan so when I first saw the t-shirt I had no idea what it was. Thought the community might like to know about it. By the time I got interested in user groups it had already been changed to CPX.
Thanks Rob!
so, last year was our first "CPX", every other year it was "Hub".
one of these days I'll post pictures of all of my Anaplan stuff - It would be the longest post I've ever done!
@DavidSmith
Please, please, please! That would be an epic novel with heroism and gallantry.
Well, a long time ago in a bar in London......
Seriously, my first interview was outside the after party for London Hub 13 - It was too noisy inside!!
Can't really call it a interview - more of a chat over a beer, but that is where the story started (almost 7 years ago)
David
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…