Dear Friends,
I am trying to type like this.
I used the shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+Enter
But, I am not able to move to a new paragraph.
Please assist me on this.
Hey @Sravan_Kumar Ctrl+Alt+Enter works for both Text elements and published line items.I see in the image you provided that you do have a new line (where you marked in blue) so could you explain the issue further.?
@Sravan_Kumar ,
On a Mac, it is Control + Option + Enter
Hi @einas.ibrahim
I was asking for Text Box.
As we press Enter in .doc to go to next line.
How that we do it in Anaplan?
Thanks @rob_marshall
That's wonderful trick.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar In Anaplan you do Ctrl+Alt+Ender (on PC)
Ctrl+Option+Enter (on mac like @rob_marshall mentioned)
So I'm confused, did you get the issue resolved or you still have an issue?
No that wasn't the question @einas.ibrahim
Let me explain in details.
The text-box contains text in this format.
But when I am typing, I am getting this format, with no paragraphs.
Can you please let me know, how to type in Text Box with paragraphs.
In the second picture; if you place cursor before word "Below" and press Ctrl+Alt+Enter (on PC), it should move text which is after the cursor, to next line. If you want blank line between paragraphs, just press Ctrl+Alt+Enter again.
Hi @JussiLi,
I tried several times, but it's not working for me.
Can you check and confirm.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar ,
For me the combination of ctrl+alt+Enter (all 3 pressed at the same time) works ok.
Below is sample text box I created. The text is from Anapedia page (https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Dashboards_and_Visualization/Build%20Dashboards/Adding_and_Styling_Text.html)
Hi @JussiLi
Yes I too read that in Anapedia.
But that command is not working for me.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…