To publish data in new UX, which is better Worksheet or Board?
@Sravan_Kumar
It depends!! There is no “better”. Go through this amazing article. It will help you understand what do we use under what circumstances.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Board-Page-vs-Worksheet-Page/m-p/48190#M15
Misbah
Sure @Misbah.
Grid data @anirudh.
I inserted by cards.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar,
in principle I would say:
if you want to publish big grid e.g. summary of loaded data, go for worksheet.
if you want to summarize your data, add some actions, graphs etc, use board.
Personally, I use boards most of the time, but I really like 'Additional Insights' panel on the worksheet.
So, to sum up, there is no better in my opinion, it depends what you are trying to achieve.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…