Hi Members,
Please help me find this button.
It is not displaying in my Worksheet Designer.
Okay, one more question, are you working on Personal Page? I think so, then you cannot configure actions on personal pages, it is only available on default pages, not personal.
Is it correct?
@Sravan_Kumar Can you confirm if you are in Apps or My Pages. Looks like you might be creating Personalized Pages. You don’t get to publish Actions on My Pages.
@Sravan_Kumar,
Are you workspace admin....?
Check whether you are in design mode(before publish or UX editing phase).
Yes I am a Workspace Admin.
Hi @Sravan_Kumar,
it will only display in WORKSHEET designer, are you sure you are looking at WORKSHEET Page not BOARD?
If you have Page Builder role assigned, you are on worksheet, and enter design mode, you will see this button.
Hi @filip.sypniewski,
Can u please check my screenshot and confirm whether, I have to select anything.
Hmm, I can see it now. I was thinking maybe it is because your Model is offline, but I checked on my test app, and it does not cause any issue.
Last though, do you have any actions (imports, exports) created in your model? Maybe it is not displayed as there are no existing actions and you cannot therefore publish any of them...
No I have actions created.
As you stated, I bought the models online, but it didn't work.
Please highlight some knowledge in this area.
Yes @filip.sypniewski,
I am working on personal page.
Let me try it in a App and will inform u about the update.
Thanks @filip.sypniewski.
You are correct.
Exactly @Misbah, that was my case.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…