Level 2 Model Builder
After importing shipping costs into Financial Planning and Analysis model from the supply chain model, 2020 and 2021 shipping costs are showing up. However the 2019 shipping costs got overridden to 0. Is this correct?
This is probably related to the clear module prior to import. Typically this is controlled by 2 things:
- the settings on the top left of the import pages (all pages, so the mapping of columns to lists/line items and each dedicated tab per list or the line items.)
- the cells available/included in the data set you're loading.
I'd look on Anapedia with regards to those clear-functionalities and feel free to link back if something is unclear.
Hi @Maggie ,
After importing shipping costs into Financial Planning and Analysis model from the supply chain model, the shipping costs should not be overridden to 0. Follow the below steps for the correct values to reflect,
1. Assuming you have created a INV05 shipping Export saved view in supply chain model, go to your FP&A model -> OTH01 Non-Employee Expenses grid view-> Data -> Import-> Connect to you supply chain maodel's INV05 shipping export saved view and map it in the following manner(highlighted in black),
Note: Please ensure to import G3 locations by code.
2. Time & G3 locations shall automatically get mapped, select 'sales' from dropdown under E1 departments tab and follow the below mapping for last tab(OTH01 Non-Employee Expenses)
3. Run the import. This shall fetch you correct shipping costs values in your FP&A model.
Hope this helps. Hit a like if it works for you !