I can not choose from a drop-down list in a module (as the items are grey) in the new UX. But if I open the source module, I can work with it fine. So it seems that the access right to the module and the list is fine. Anybody knows why? Thank you!
I brought the issue to Anaplan Support and they helped me to fix the issue. However they still need to investigate what cause the issue.
In my case, the list format underlying object value appears to be the root issue which causes the grey out selections in NUX list dropdown. To resolve the issue, go to the module/line item, reselect the line item format, go back to NUX, refresh the App and the grey out selections should disappear and you should be able to select the list items from the NUX list dropdown again.
Hi @xin
In the card Designer, do you have the allow editing toggle on? It would be my guess that you do not have this on if it works in the module, but not in the UX.
Jason
Hi! Yes allow editing is on. It worked before and I am not sure if I changed anything. Selective access is enabled for this list and I have assigned write access for all list members. It should apply to traditional dashboards and new UX in the same way right? I am really confused...
Hi @xin,
I was facing the same. Seems some kinda bug.
I republished the module, activated hierarchy filters and allow editing.
And Is working for me now.
~Abhi
Hi @abhi1017
Do you mean simply republish the module in new UX page? I tried but it does not work for me.
@xin
Could you please share screenshot of the NUX page where the module is published and where you are facing the problem.
Is your query regarding editing the data in modules or Inability to select Context selectors/Dropdowns in NUX?. If it is former can you confirm if all of your context selectors are at the most granular level and if it is latter can you please post screenshot as it is worth taking a look
Misbah
Hi @Misbah
It is regarding editing the data (choosing from a drop down list ) in a module, which is independent of the context selectors.
As shown below, I cannot select from the list (the first pic) and I have turned allow editing on. But in traditional dashboard or the source module, it is working fine (the third pic). The list item selectable is even opposite.
Thanks,
Xin
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…