I found that in NUX while I export the grid on a dashboard I am not getting options to Include labels in my export like properties or codes we use to get in Old UX.Is this feature not available or I am missing out something in config?
@abhay.kanik
You can not edit exports either in classic or new ux. You need to enable these features while creating export actions. It should be in Second tab of your export action.
Misbah
@Misbah
I wanted to ask about the ad-hoc exports not the one with definitions, the export option which I get from dashboard.
Have a look on below ss for reference.
Oh I see what you are saying.
No, these features are not available in NUX yet.
@Misbah I had a client ask about this feature today. Are there any updates on the timeframe for when this will be available in NUX?
I am not sure if this feature was on the roadmap. I have submitted the idea here. You can upvote for it.
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/Ability-to-Export-Adhoc-from-NUX/idi-p/105765#M8280
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…