Unable to Import to the Same Module Using Saved View
I am having this difficulty since last night, I can't figure out how to address this issue.
If anyone has encountered this issue before, what did you do to solve this?
1. I have created saved views inside the same module. I'm using saved views to import to the very same module.
2. The module has a custom version such as Budget Year and Forecast Year... and cuts such as Current cut and Previous Cut
3. The use of the saved views is to import the same information from Budget Year to Forecast Year , or from Current Cut to Previous Cut, into the same module
4. I have a specific line item in the module that I can't seem to import. It's the "Equipment Category" line item. It has a list Format and is a subset of another list, and it's a numbered List.
5. Issue is, when I try to import the populated Equipment Category, an error would occur:
"Item not located in ss: MEQ Capex Element Leasing list: Air Compressor" --- but I know for sure that it's listed there.
I'm trying to import the Equipment Category from Current Cut to Previous Cut for the same Budget Year:
In my mapping, I use connect to Anaplan model > Saved View and select that saved view I created. I'm only changing the custom version in the mapping because I want the information in the Current Cut to be imported to the Previous Cut:
The line items are mapped correctly as well:
But when the import is ran, I'm getting the below error. Notice that it has 2 errors in it, and it looks like it does refer to the 2 populated equipment categories for "Air Compressor" above:
Here's the subset and Air Compressor is really in it, what am I doing wrong? 😞