Formatting Views in Dashboard
I am trying to format a view for a dashboard based on the business requirements and to make it more presentable in Anaplan. Following are my doubts,
- How can we change the row height in Anaplan?
- How can we color row to differentiate values belonging to a single row from other rows while scrolling horizontally?
- How can we use different number formatting for a single line item based on the value of the dimension used in page selector?For example - if I have Variance and Variance% as page selectors then for a single line item A how can we show absolute value for variance and percentage for variance%.
1. Row height is fixed and cannot be changed. Only the height of columns is adjustable
2. Use conditional formatting (Format -> Conditional formatting -> Format based on different line item) and different rules for each line item. Set up the line item as rows.
3. It's not possible to change the format of a line item dynamically. You will have to set up the Variance and Variance % itself as the line items