Hi
I am in level 1 lesson 4.8.2. I tried to import data into Employees list and I tried various options but am getting an error message as attached. Would appreciate some help.
Thiru
Hi @ThiruT,
could you please type what the error is? as well as attach the screenshot of your mapping during the import?
Then we can find together the cause of this issue!
Hello ThiruT,
As it is asked to import in to new #Numbered list , after creating the subset Active? in the #E2 Employess list ,You would need a list property to be created , since the list is a numbered list .
Here List property I have created is Display Name . And you should assign this created Display name to Display name Property in the General list
.
And mapping the code here for the import Display name Property needs to be imported by Employees List Names as shown .
And then Run Import . @ThiruT Always when importing into any Numbered List you would need to follow this methodology .
I hope this helps .
Please let me know any further assistance needed on this.
Regards,
Puneeth HP
Thank you so much for your help
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…