Filter by list hierarchy in the dashboard

Hi,

I have difficulties to filter the tables in dashboard or in the modules.

For example in the screenshot (see attachment) : test 1.PNG

I selected two lists: stores as columns, and products as rows. The parent level of stores is Regions (West, East, etc.) and the parent of products is Categories (Category 1, 2, 3).

And I set 2 page selectors in a dashboard: one is Regions and the other is Categories. And I would like to show only the rows and columns which match with theses two selectors: For instance, I would like only to see (p1, p2, p3, category 1) x (w1,w2, w3, West) of the table if I select (Category1, West).

Does anyone have any propositions to get these lists "filtered" ? 

Thanks a lot!

Elisa S

Comments

• Hello,

go to the dashboard designer, select the module you want and for each dimension that you want filtered, click the boolean "Synchronize Selection"

• Yes you’re right. Actually I should do in two steps:

Firstly publish the whole table to the dashboard.

Then pivot the module to get the two page selectors and pubish them to the dashboard.

Thanks a lot!

Elisa

• "Then pivot the module to get the two page selectors and pubish them to the dashboard."

If that means what I think, you should have a look at something: when you are in your module (with the selectors you want) go to View -> Publish Page Selectors to dashboard -> choose your dash