Hello,
I am on this activity but I am unable to find my model which has the name "RJ Model Build".
I know my model is there in the Workspace: ANZ Learners 2020
Please see attached photo.
@rj1160
Hi! there's no image attached but this sounds like a situation where your security changed. Is it possible someone accidentally removed your workspace administration privileges? Can you get to any model? And if so, are you still able to open the config tab? Anyway, that's my hunch.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…