Hi Friends,
If the Data Hub size is huge, how can I optimize it?
As it is taking a lot of time to get data imported into Modules.
Regards,
@Sravan_Kumar
I would check out the article by @rob_marshall HERE . This includes the best practices and suggests ways to help optimize it as well.
I would start with the Worked Example Section and the Loading Data vs. Using Formulas in SYS modules section. That should help to cut down on the speed of the loads, and also use the dimensionality power of Anaplan to your Favor.
Jason
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…