Level 2 Sprint 1 User Story 4 - Time (half year)

I'm on Level 2, Sprint 1, User Story 4 and I'm stuck on creating the DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters Module.  What's confusing me is the Time (half-year) dimension. 

half year.png

Am I supposed to leave the regular time dimension in there when i create the module?  Here's what i used, to no avail:

current.png

I see that the data file for Weekly Safety Stock has in it a field named "Half Year" with 4 values (H1 FY 20, H2 FY 20, H1 FY21, H2 FY21).  How do i get this to play with my time dimension?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

-Paul

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hi @pmorgan 

Yes , you need to check Half-Year Totals in the Model Calender .

Time range.png

Plz let me know anything else required . 

Regards,

Puneeth HP

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

Answers

• Hi @pmorgan 

By the looks of it , this can be achieved by changing the 'Time Scale' in blue print of the module .

DAT04.png

This would help . 

Regards,

Puneeth HP 

• Puneeth,

Thanks for your prompt response.  This is what i see in the time scale drop down in my module, there is no Half Year option for me.

my time scale shot.png

Do i need to change something in my model calendar settings perhaps?  This is what my model calendar settings look like?

model cal.png

-Paul

• Thank you Puneeth - that worked!  Very much appreciate it.

Of course, now i have to figure out why i have no data. 😁  This is where i am now:

where i am now.png

-Paul

• Thank you for accepting the solution . 

What i remember is that this needs to be imported from 'DAT04' module in DATA HUB . 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

• Yes, i was able to finally get the data in there.  Thanks for following up Puneeth!

-Paul