Hi
The text file Employees Details by Role.txt is not importing the data properly. As the columns are not in proper order. screen shot attached. Would appreciate some help.
Regards
Thiru
@ThiruT
File looks ok to me. Can you please share the screenshot of the error that you are receiving.
Hi Misbah
I figured it out. I think it may be to do with the version of the txt file. I had to save it as a csv file before I imported. So this may be something that you may want to discuss further. Just finished my exam. Thanks for all your help. Have a lovely evening.
Regrds
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…