Hi,
I am getting the incorrect values even after putting the formula according to the purpose. please help if any mistake i have done in formulas.
I getting the values greater than 100% in percentage full line item.
Hi @Manisha12
I want to make sure that in the formula is 'Supplied By' is the Distribution Center . If YES then the formula is correct .
For Percentage full line item it is - Distribution Center Capacity / Total Beginning Inventory .
For some Time Period value is not as expected . It is fine here . Check your previous build for Beginning Inventory .
Happy Anaplan !
Thanks,
Puneeth HP
Hello I am getting same numbers for beginning inventory and percentage formula should be distribution center capacity/Beginning inventory or vice versa?
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…