Hi,
Please see attached image: is it possible to get the summary from the different colored charts on the top?
Best regards,
Johan
@johan.marketoft
Yes, I think you can achieve this
Step 1: Position the dimension in such a way that you have Group at the start. You can either do it in custom view of NUX or in module directly.
Step 2: While publishing the graph make it stacked and not clustered. You should be able to see the summary values on top of the column
Misbah
Hi Misbah,
Not totally following you on the first point, and regarding the second one I already have it as stacked. Can you please see new attachment to this message? This is how I would want the end result to look like. Maybe this is not possible since I found a thread about this on the Idea Exchange forum section:
https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Idea-Exchange/An-Overall-Total-label-on-top-of-a-stacked-column-or-chart/idi-p/34991
@johan.marketoft hello, did you get the problem solved? in classic UX, how to get Total on top of column? I had the same problem, the sorting doesn't work. Thanks
Nope. 😞
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…