How to consolidate 3 lists part of same hierarchy
I'm building an FP&A and is right now working on the FTE part. I have three lists:
1. E4 Employees # - this is the main Headcount file from HR
2. E4 Recruitments # - this is the monthly recruitment file with people that are signed to start in the future
3. E4 New Asks # - this is a list populated by users going into Anaplan UX and adding new asks manually
These three lists are all on the same level (4) in a hierarchy from top to bottom: Function (1) -> Region (2) -> Cost Centre (3).
The client is now wondering if we can consolidate these three lists on a static monthly basis into one list for reporting analysis purposes. So when the latest forecast becomes the budget they want to merge these lists and use a new one, ex. E4 Budget Employees #, to drill down on.
1. How can I build this new E4 Budget Employees # list containing all three top ones?
2. Is this the smart way to go for this kind of process in Anaplan? The client is new to Anaplan and not sure if what makes sense in Excel is right way forward here.
Please bare in mind question 1 is the important one to be resolved in any case.