Hello,
Is there a reason why all the saved views from a deployed version do not show up to add as a connection in the PowerPoint Add-In?
I am unable to select a module that I want to export to PowerPoint.
All saved views should be accessible, unless they are subsidiary views which we do not support and unless you do not have access to the module.
If you created the views while you were already signed in to the add-in, try login in and out again to clear the cache.
If none of those 3 checks work, please contact Anaplan Support.
Thanks! None of them worked and now Anaplan Support team is helping me out. 🙂
Hej, @riddhishah17 what was the solution? I seem to have run into the same problem.
I believe I set up a new module with only the items I wanted to display. It was probably because I was trying to use a subsidiary view within my saved view previously and that was not supported in the previous version. I also got an email about a version upgrade a while ago and I am not sure if it addressed this issue. Hope that helps!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…