I am working on the Level 1 Model Building and cannot get the display name to show in place of the numbered list for E2 Employees#. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong.
Thank you for any help provided.
Hi @kwl25,
you are almost there. You created property on your Employee list. Now you need to use this property as Display Name Property..
On your settings panel, choose 'General lists'.
Scroll to the right side.
For your E2 Employees list, select your property as Display Name Property.
Good luck with Level 1!
@filip.sypniewski Ah I knew it was probably something simple I was missing. Thank you so much!
Thank you for the answer - it is not evident in the training that "Properties" and "Display Name Property" are two different things.
Display name is not showing, Please check below screen shots. Not sure what is missing. Please suggest. Thanks
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…