@Sravan_Kumar
Reserved for future use.
https://help.anaplan.com/c76502e3-175c-46f2-8696-71d0080bc178-Lists
Hi ,
It's a non editable line when I tired, could you please guide us how to use it?
Thanks,
Bhavika
@bhavikasgupta
See the link above, it is for future use that has not yet been developed.
Rob
No worries, I have been working with Anaplan for more than 7 years and it has always been there, not sure why it hasn't been removed.
@rob_marshall
And I thought that it was something big reserved for Supply Chain Use Case or Workflow.
Misbah
@Misbah
it may have been or could be, honestly I have no idea.
Any update on this field being available? I think it would be great to see at a glance the responsible party for each module. Couldn't it just be made a text field that can be edited?
Thanks
There doesn't appear to be any official documentation out on Anapedia about this yet but I have some answers!
I was just reviewing a new model I'm about to start building with and came across the new delegated field, I gave it a search, which lead me to this thread.
There was a recent release in May 2024 (before ADO general release), where "delegated?" and "managed by" were put out, their purpose being for ADO. I don't remember seeing anything on this within the ADO certification, but I can see it being very useful.
"delegate?" locks down editability of modules entirely so that ADO solely controls their contents and prevents model builders changing them in a way that would break ADO (my assumption). Once "delegated?" is ticked "managed by" changes from blank to including "ADO" so that you know ADO is managing the module & its contents.
IMHO: it seems unlikely that "managed by" would be a free field only to show "ADO" so I think it is likely that other "managers" could be coming in the future… but what do I know!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…