I am trying to upload the product family data into my model in lesson 4, and each time I try I get a notification saying "Multiple files inside an upload package are not currently supported." I was wondering if anyone knew how to troubleshoot this problem.
Hi,
Could you add error screen, so easy to know on which screen you are getting message.
Also if you are uploading .zip file, try to avoid. Upload a single file and try.
Regards,
Basavaraj
Hello,
This sounds like a zip file error. Did you resolve it?
Not yet Noelle,
I trying to do it on a new computer, as it might be a problem with my computer.
I will keep you updated.
Best,
Jeremy
Here is the error screen and the file. It is a csv file, not a zip.
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…