Any help here would be appreciated. I tried importing the product.csv into the product details module and it did not come out right. It looks like I'm missing something
Hi @JosephA ,
can you check you mapping, it looks like you have missed to mapped the size line item?
Hope this helps!
Thanks
Akhtar
Hello @Akhtar.shahbaz
I'm having a similar problem and I've done everything you've shown in your screenshot and I am still getting an error. Not sure if my list is the problem, though I've went back to make sure all the settings were the same as the model. I can provide screenshots of it if you need.
@Sophia
Try mapping to "Column Headers" instead of fixed item. You should be good to go!
Aha! No worries. Make sure your size list has been created and loaded. The error is saying that it doesn't recognize any of the sizes.
Check out the latest Anaplan feature updates and enhancements in our September 2026 official release notes. There you'll find information on: User Experience KPI cards Mobile Zoom and pan KPI Conditional formatting Intelligence CoModeler Analyst Optimizer Disclosure Management Refreshed user interface Anaplan Data…
Please take note of the following changes in our latest 2608 release: Multi-dimensional calculations now require valid rules. As of 2608, the multi-dimensional calculation process no longer runs when invalid rules are present - for example, a rule referencing an invalid member (one that no longer exists in the dimension).…