New to the community? Introduce yourself here!
Welcome to our community!
This is a place to network, collaborate and learn with other Anaplan enthusiasts and help each other achieve their goals.
We'd love to get to know you a bit better, so please reply to this thread and introduce yourself! If you're stuck for things to say, here are a few ideas:
- Who do you work for?
- What are your responsibilities there?
- Where you're from or where you live now?
- What your hobbies or interests are
- What training are you pursuing in the Anaplan Academy or Master Anaplan Program
- What you’d like to get out of this community
HI Sales Enthusiasts! Well, I find it rather ironic that I've taken such a strong interest in this topic. As it is, my entire career someone else has always managed the sales aspect whether that's for retail, wholesale, or e-commerce. Now, as an Anaplan implementer, I find I need to be more versed as there are many sales related use cases that seem to show up regularly.
My passion for the retail industry traces back to my high school days when I sold cinnamon toothpicks to my classmates. After being introduced to retail planning solutions a merchandise planning manager at Target Stores, I've been on a personal journey ever since to help planners reach their potential.
I love spending my time helping the retail industry become more familiar with Anaplan as a solution to many of their planning challenges. On the off hours, you can find me savoring moments with my family and picking away at my 1964 3/4 C.F. Martin classical guitar.
Glad to be part of this terrific group!
The office of Jared Dolich
- Jared Dolich
- Certified Master Anaplanner
- Send me an Anaplan Text to @JaredDolich
- Email | [email protected]
- Anaplan User's Profile #22354
- 0 All Categories
- 8.5K Forums