Here are my screenshots. I followed the instructions but my result looks like this, see first screenshot. What am I doing wrong? Please help
outputreport says no failureversion has forecastThe set up
Hi @JosephA,
it seems your results are correct, well done!
Since it is data module, consider setting your summary method to 'None' instead of 'Sum'. This will decrease the size of your module.
Hi @JosephA ,
I am not sure what's your question but from screenshot it seems you are asking about your Forecast version mapping . If that the case then you are uploading data for only Actual & Budget & in your Source file you don't have Forecast version that's why it is not mapped.
Another point which I have noticed that in your module DATA01 P&L Actual & Budget, your summary is SUM , should be None as it is data module.
Thanks
Akhtar
Thanks!!
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…
We've been building a tool called aplan4sheets and we'd genuinely like input from this community — both on what we've built so far and on what we should prioritize next. The problem we set out to solve: Anaplan's Excel add-in is Windows-centric, and there's no real native way to pivot Anaplan data in Google Sheets. We…