Hi ,
I am new to Anaplan. Please help me with the below queries
1.I need to know how is the dataflow in Anaplan happening.
2.When should I make changes in Spoke model and when should I do changes in Datahub.?
Hi,
Please check the 'The Anaplan Way' course from Academy session, which would answer 1st question.
And if you complete Level 2 session, 2nd question would be answered.
Thanks,
BG
Hi @mmmarto , I would definitely recommend @GONI 's points about reading the Anaplan Way, it really is super helpful in learning about the basics of Anaplan!!
Here are some general notes around when to make changes in the Data Hub vs Spoke Model:
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…