Horizontal scrollbar gets stuck in New UX
When scrolling left to right in a New UX worksheet page, sometimes the scroll bar gets locked to my mouse movement as if the mouse is still clicked down on the scroll bar, even when it isn't. So, when I'm done scrolling and release the mouse button and move the mouse around, the table still scrolls left and right in relation to the direction that I move the mouse. The way I'm able to get it to stop the undesired scroll behavior is by clicking on the scroll bar again.
- This isn't easy to describe. Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.
- I've tried to identify steps to recreate the issue, but am unable to (I know, I know, it's a troubleshooting dream).
- End users have pointed out the issue to me: they have experienced it and I have as well. We're using Google Chrome on Windows machines. For me, it has occurred with both a bluetooth mouse and the touchpad built into my laptop.
- I'm wondering if this is some sort of 'feature' that we're inadvertently turning on, or if it is a bug.
- I'm curious if anyone else has experienced a similar issue.