A guide: How to tidy up any Anaplan model
Following this method will:
- Drive consistency across models
- Make future design and development activities significantly easier
- Improve model space efficiency by cutting out all redundancies
- Make your models much easier to understand
- Ensure no user functionality is impacted
Note: this is a pretty major model surgery, so ensure that all model owners approve this exercise before proceeding.
Review the guide by downloading the attachment in this post. And drop me a note if any questions or feedback, I'd love to hear how it's being used!