hello @maheshramaiah Do you mean some sort of documentation of how to use the models?If so, then I don't think so. Some apps have notes and comments to guide users though.
Keep in mind, these apps are not meant to be the "gosple" for any of the business cases modeled. It is just a broad demonstration of what customers can achieve with Anaplan
Hello @einas.ibrahim
Thanks for your response. I wanted to check if there are any documentation to understand the functionalities covered in various apps. Notes and comments are limited. Agree these apps are built to show the capability of Anaplan and what customers can achieve.
Thanks,
Hey @maheshramaiah I doubt there is an official public place where this information is available.
Anaplan Modelers: Has Anyone Recreated a Showcase Model for Learning Purposes? One of the most valuable learning resources I've come across is Anaplan's Modeling Showcase. It features sophisticated, real-world model examples that offer an incredible opportunity to learn how experienced model builders structure their…
Hi everyone 👋 If you build or maintain Anaplan models, you've probably hit the same walls I kept hitting. Some basic questions about a model's structure have no single screen to answer them. You end up clicking through modules and pages one by one, or writing API scripts just to get a list. These were the gaps that…
Hi Everyone, We have a requirement in Anaplan Consolidation & Reporting (Fluence) where the Entity Structure needs to change effective January 2026. The key requirement is that the existing entity structure should continue to be applicable for all reporting and consolidation periods through December 2025, while the new…